In compliance with MSC procedures, local legislation and accounting rules, manages the finance team and carries out operational tasks in order to provide and ensure an effective operational service for MSC Cruises Brazil.
• Records, monitors and supervises all activities performed by the Treasury and Finance Team of MSC Cruises Brazil and intervenes to solve issues in order to guarantee accuracy and quality of finance results;
• Responsible for the monthly regular recording of transactions including credit card transactions and account payable ledgers and ensures that finance reports are correct and delivered on time;
• Manages and supports working capital operations to optimize cash processes; supervises the accuracy of the travel agent payment terms;
• Supports the Financial Director in the preparation of the annual budget Cash Flow and quarterly forecasts;
• Implements and monitors internal controls, such as maintaining organized filing systems;
• Assists in supervising the investments portfolio, with a regular valuation and follow up of investments and comprehensive financial/legal/tax.
• Fluent in English;
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, finance, economics fields. CRA, CRC or similar professional qualification relating to finance considered an asset;
• 7-10 years' experience in financial institutions (Corporate and Investment departments in a bank), in a multinational company or Big 4 accountancy firms;
• Strong Microsoft Excel Skills;
• Experience with Bloomberg and 360T preferred;
• Strong financial and analytical skills with proven knowledge of financial, return modelling simulations, sensitivities, deal structuring analysis;
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written Self-motivated and an ability to work as part of a team;
• Ability to work effectively and inclusively in teams with diverse internal and external stakeholders;
• Hands-on approach, excellent organisation skills
Right to work in Brazil
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.