This position is responsible for computing, classifying, and recording accounting data to keep financial records complete.
• Prepares and distributes weekly reports for balances due on future sailings;
• Communicates with outside agencies for outstanding payments;
• Reconciles and reports discrepancies found in records;
• Is responsible for general Accounting duties such as receiving/posting invoices, purchase orders, and other financial data;
• Helps the team with month-end, year-end and quarterly procedures.
• Fluent English, oral and written skills. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
• Associates Degree or equivalent education;
• Experience in accounting, finance or business;
• Proficient computer, technical and troubleshooting skills;
• Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure;
• Self-starter with a high energy attitude and great sense of urgency;
• Extremely organized and detail oriented;
• Mathematically proficient with invoicing and accounts payable practices;
• Performs other job related functions as assigned.
US Passport or US Permanent Residents
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.