We are looking for an experienced Treasury professional to join the MSC CRUISES Treasury team as a Treasury Senior Manager, responsible for global cash operations and for a variety of strategic and analytical tasks to support global Treasury activities. MSC Cruises Treasury acts as the center of guidance and support for liquidity needs throughout the MSC Cruises global operations. As a Treasury Senior Manager, you will effective partner to the whole MSC Cruises Finance team to create a best-in-class treasury infrastructure.
Daily cash management operations including working capital funding, cash consolidation and related operational and reporting activities for the Treasury entity and associated subsidiary entities
Credit facilities management, including tracking of loan activity, borrowing notices control and validation, and related payments
Control and analysis of currency and interest rate risk
Global cashflow planning and reporting, by liaising with cross-functional finance teams
Analysis and optimization of cash conversion cycles by liaising with Financial Planning and Analysis team
Month end Treasury reporting to Management and shareholders
Compliance of Group Treasury activities with the approved Treasury policies and processes
Carry out global cash repatriation strategies, taking into account regulatory and compliance issues
Collaboration with Treasury and Finance teams on a variety of operational and strategic projects related to liquidity, debt and working capital management, analysis and reporting
Support Corporate and Accounting on monthly/quarterly reporting and requests related to Treasury activities
Prepare and monitor department budget
Approve daily Treasury payments
Guide the implementation of the Treasury Management System
Lead, develop and back-up Treasury Team on daily operations
Facilitate the implementation, administration and roll-out of the Payment Gateway system in accordance to Treasury and IT policy compliance (PSD2 – SCA - Fraud management)
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You are ready to work in a dynamic and transformational context. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
As a Treasury Senior Manager you need to be/have:
· Highly numerate skills with strong analytical and co-ordination skills
· Strong awareness of treasury systems and acquiring and processing systems
· Highly organize and efficient in managing timely constrained cash processes
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in Treasury
· Finance, Business or related degree (MBA preferred)with a strong accounting or treasury qualification
· Knowledge and experience with liquidity and debt management, treasury operations, banking products, credit facilities, derivatives and hedging programs, and reporting requirements
· Experience with TMS and bank portals and knowledge of market data tools such as Bloomberg 360T and reporting systems (SAP, TAGETIK)
· Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate with executive management across functions and geographies
· Fluent in English
· Chartered Accountant or Treasury certification is a plus
· DIAPASON experience is a plus
· Acquiring, processing and alternative payment method experience are a plus
EU/CH passport or right to work in Switzerland.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.