The first Officer is in charge of ship navigation. He/she must ensure a safety conduction of Navigation and Manoeuvrings Operations during a watch.
• Makes daily stability calculations;
• Maintains all tank, cofferdam and void spaces;
• Keeps the official ship certificates;
• Keeps and improves, with the Master, the work safety on board;
• Arranges continual training on safety work procedures for all personnel under his direct charge;
• Prepares planned approaches for the Master's approval.
• Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
• Certificate of Competency IMO STCW Cap II/2;
• Satisfy the requirements of the laws of the Flag State of the ship regarding health & physical requirements;
• Extensive Successful Experience in a similar position with another Cruise Line;
• Basic Windows based programs knowledge;
• Sound supervisory skills;
• Substantial interpersonal, oral, written communication and negotiation skills;
• Proven ability to work in a harmonious productive team environment, exercising authority, diplomacy, and impartiality;
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work onboard.
• USA VISA if in possess
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.