An exciting opportunity exists for a world class Residence Manager to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys”. The Residence Manager ensures the Residence Hosts’ team builds a trusting relationship with and provides special and personalized service to every Explora Journeys Residence Guest, anticipating their needs and ensuring maximum satisfaction." />
JOB NUMBER: JB02033
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02436
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Housekeeping Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a world class Residence Manager to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys”. The Residence Manager ensures the Residence Hosts’ team builds a trusting relationship with and provides special and personalized service to every Explora Journeys Residence Guest, anticipating their needs and ensuring maximum satisfaction.
• Ensures that the team provides all aspects of a personalized, varied and professional guest service experience of a world-class butler service.
• Greets guests upon arrival and ensures the Residence Hosts’ team help them settle in their Residence.
• Supervises the daily operations, providing on the spot training and coaching as and when required.
• Observes guests’ routine to anticipate their needs to ensure a maximum level of satisfaction.
• Ensures the Residence Hosts’ team assists guests with all needs throughout their stay (various bookings, packing and unpacking, laundry delivery, Residence decoration, etc.)
• Provides concierge type services and accompanies guests on excursions if requested.
• Monitors daily compliance with Standard Procedures and Explora Journeys Residence Hosts' standards in the Residence.
• Takes charge of Owner Suite and ensure the Residence is always up to standard, ensure the maintenance is taking care of on the spot, provides personalized service to the Guests and works very closely with the suite host servicing the Owner's Suite.
• Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French).
• A diploma or a degree from an internationally certified hotel school.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in luxury hotels or resorts.
• Experience on a cruise ship is an advantage.
• Computer literacy.
• Flexibility and outstanding customer care skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Possess a valid passport and seaman book.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.