JOB NUMBER: JB01879
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02438
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: F&B Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a world class Beverage Manager to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys”. Leading a multicultural team, the Beverage Manager is responsible for the shipboard beverage operations for all bars/lounges, outlets and crew bar areas. Manages the financial and Public Health aspects of beverage operations in order to ensure compliance with standards/procedures and optimum guest satisfaction.
• Leads the beverage services in a professional manner, focused on guest experience, quality assurance and cost control is delivered in every outlet.
• Ensures that premium management, delivery and storage of all beverage products to maintain the high quality of our products. Monitors bar set ups, service and presentation to ensure guest satisfaction;
• Supervises Bar team members, supporting and coaching them to enhance their performance. Evaluates their skills and performance to properly manage our succession planning and identify where additional coaching may be required;
• Complies with Company beverage service standards and adheres to our Public Health Protocols.
• Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European languages are considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• Professional School diploma from a Hospitality/Bar School/Bar Training Academy is an advantage;
• A minimum of 4-years experience in the position with diverse luxury Hospitality and/ or luxury Cruise lines;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office package;
• Knowledge of Fidelio/Otalio, Micros, and Crunchtime is an advantage;
• Sound knowledge of accounting and cost control procedures;
• Previous experience in Start Ups/Pre-openings is an advantage;
Possess a valid passport and a seaman book copy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.