JOB NUMBER: JB02196
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02463
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Senior Therapist/Wellness and Spa Asst. Manager
In line with Explora Journeys policies and procedures and under the supervision of the Wellness and SPA Manager, the Hairdresser/Barber is responsible for delivering an exceptional guest experience by providing professional hair and barber services as well as wellness education in order to maximize Wellness and SPA revenue and achieve the highest levels of guest satisfaction. The ideal Hairstylist / Barber candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service.
• Performs professional, customer-oriented hair and barbering services in accordance with company protocols;
• Delivers the highest standards of service to all guests within the Wellness and Spa facilities;
• Actively promotes Wellness and Spa services, packages and the facilities;
• Accurately and efficiently schedules guest appointments and consultations;
• Maintains the standards and visual presentation of the salon work stations and Wellness and Spa facilities;
• Follows all sanitation and cleaning procedures for salon work stations and equipment;
• Assists in all areas of the Wellness and Spa operation as requested by the Manager.
• Proficient speaking, reading, and writing skills in English, and preferably with a fluent level in at least 1 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese;
• High School Graduate or equivalent;
• Must hold relevant qualifications;
• Experience as nail technician is beneficial;
• Experience as a makeup artist is beneficial;
• At least 1 years’ experience as a Hairstylist;
• Up-selling and cross-selling skills;
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
• The ability to take a proactive approach to understand guests needs and desires.
Possess a valid passport and if available, a seaman book.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.