The CRM function in MSC Cruises has the responsibility for Customer Service, Marketing Automation, Loyalty programs, planning and execution of Direct Marketing campaigns ashore and on-board the ships, Customer Experience monitoring, Market Surveys, Lead Management, Segmentation and Customer Data mastership. Within the CRM team, the CRM Manager proposes, plans and executes omnichannel campaigns targeting the various CRM audiences with the objective of maximizing the end user experience and driving the business results.
The CRM Manager:
- is responsible to define the contact strategy, the CRM audience segmentation;
- is responsible for the design and execution of all the corporate campaigns;
- assures the development of best in class messages with an engaging creativity, visual, copy;
- is responsible for the definition of the communication guidelines for the local and corporate campaigns;
- coordinates the campaign plans for all the markets, assures the execution of the campaign plans for the centralized markets;
- is active in the continuous testing, learning, and optimization of the CRM communication;
- defines the metrics and targets for success, assuring the monitoring of the campaigns execution;
- has a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing the lifetime value;
- manages with efficiency the assigned resources and coordinates the external partners;
- oversees CRM and project teams, coordinate markets, ensuring goals are reached.
- 8+ years experience working on direct marketing, CRM programs;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or engineering;
- English: advanced oral and writing;
- Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skills;
- Outstanding experience on communication and campaign testing;
- Proven experience on projects developments and markets coordination;
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline driven environment while balancing multiple priorities;
- Comfortable with complex matters; able to synthetize with ease;
- Technology lover; familiarity with data management;
- Ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems; put structure to unstructured problems;
- Works with discipline and based on analyses/information;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to tell data based stories;
- Clarity, accuracy, precision in the everyday tasks;
- Proactive, enthusiastic, energetic, passionate personality.
EU Passport or right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.