JOB NUMBER: JB02396
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02644
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT Operations and Release Senior Manager
MSC Cruises is the fastest growing global cruise brand leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa.
With an ambitious 10-year investment plan of €13.6 billion plan that includes the construction of up to 17 new digital ships, plus terminals and other important assets, MSC Cruises represent the ideal context where to express your potential and grow your career for a long-standing commitment.
MSC Cruises is transforming business processes and is building a modern and highly digitalized company where the IT department is at the core to support the digital transformation.
We are looking for an IT DevOps Technical Project Manager to support and improve IT releases, operations processes and services in the field of Cloud technologies, DevOps, InfraOps, Microservices and support.
• Facilitates the development process and IT operations and creates suitable DevOps channels across internal and external organizations;
• Manage projects with associated risks, milestones, and dependencies
• Designs and setups software development lifecycle and contributes with strong DevOps automation skills and deep knowledge of cloud-native best practices in implementing dockerized container based microservices hosted on kubernetes platforms;
• Designs and creates scripted automation pipelines for infrastructure automation and CI/CD, provisioning and managing multiple environments on cloud (Private RedHat OpenShift, Public Azure or AWS), configuration management, troubleshooting, monitoring, alerting;
• Builds and maintains relationships with other IT units, IT architects, developers, and IT project managers.
• Fluent in English, oral and written. Any other language is an advantage;
• Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering or equivalent;
• Must have at least 5+ years of experience in DevOps and project management with full project lifecycle experience;
• Fluency in DevOps concerns such as source control,builds, deployments, networking, scaling, and monitoring;
• Experience managing projects using Agile software development e.g. Scrum or Kanban, and collaborating with cross-functional teams;
• Experienced with cloud automation & Orchestration tools (like Azure DevOps) and Kubernetes;
• Experience with programming/scripting languages to automate deployments;
• Experience with centralized logging and monitoring for examples EFK, Splunk, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Application Insights, AWSCloudWatch, AWSCloudTrail, Dynatrace;
• Good understanding of cloud-native architectures, patterns, application deployments and operations and experience in designing and architecting hybrid cloud solutions;
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, and to deliver with stretched deadlines;
Right to work in Italy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.