JOB NUMBER: JB01949
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02749
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Destinations Experience Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a world class Destinations Experience Associate to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys”. In line with the department guidelines and under the supervision of the Destinations Experience Manager, the Destinations Experience Associate supervises operations in order to generate highest revenue from the sale of shore excursions in every port of call, while delivering optimum customer service.
• Ensures high standards of service are delivered in regards to excursions bookings and sales, private shore activities and disembarkation arrangements;
• Provides guests with ports and tours information;
• Handles guests’ complaints and queries;
• Ensures implementations of Standard Procedure Manual with regards to shore excursions activities;
• Assists the Destinations Experience Manager in administrative tasks.
• Fluent English, oral and written and 2 additional European languages are required (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• Experience in complaints management and selling techniques;
• Computer Literacy, knowledge of Publisher and Fidelio is an advantage;
• Extensive experience with diverse Luxury/Premium hospitality on cruise ships;
• Previous experience in Start Ups/Pre-openings is an advantage.
Possess a valid passport and if available a seaman book.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.