JOB NUMBER: JB02603
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV02863
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Retail Manager /Luxury W&J Dpt. (Shoreside)
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly experienced Assistant Retail Manager (Luxury Watch and Jewelry Dpt.) to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys” to deliver a “Michelin-starred” retail guest experience. Explora Journeys is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, European luxury brand, imagined in the heart of Swiss Hospitality and luxury in Geneva. Leveraging our parent company MSC Group`s hundreds of years of maritime expertise, our fleet of four ships (currently in the pipeline) are being built and designed in a totally different and unique way that will transform and redefine the cruise experience, creating a category of its own, appealing to the next generation of luxury travelers.
• Drive for Results: to show consistent drive and determination overcoming obstacles and difficulties.
• Customer Focus: to identify and correctly understand (internal/external) customers’ needs and to act supplying timely, effective and personalized answers in order to exceed the expectations.
• Coaching and Developing Talent: to take care of his team development, helping them to identify their needs and supplying consistent opportunities for growth.
• Planning and Organizing: to plan work to achieve results by identifying goals, priorities, times, actions and resources in advance.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Luxury Jewelry & Watches or coming from a real competitor in the same position
• Previous experience in Start Ups/Pre-openings is an advantage.
• Previous experience onboard international cruise ships is an advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional languages, particularly European languages is considered an advantage.
Possess a valid passport and Seaman's Book if available.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.