JOB NUMBER: JB03068
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV03483
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations
MSC Cruises is the fastest growing global cruise brand leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa.
With an ambitious 10-year investment plan of €13.6billion plan that includes the construction of up to 17 new digital ships, plus terminals and other important assets, MSC Cruises represent the ideal context where to express your potential and grow your career for a long-standing commitment.
MSC Cruises is building a modern and highly digitalized company where the IT department is at the core to support the digital transformation.
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure &Operations PMO to support MSC Cruises in a major global Infrastructure &Operations transformation programs. In this position you will work closely with the Business and IT Program and Project Directors, ensuring that the programs are delivered against agreed deliverables, time, quality and cost.
· Collaborate with business and IT teams that are dispersed across different locations to establish and maintain delivery governance, controls, tools, and standards in the Infrastructure & Operations domain ;
· Create, maintain, and improve detailed project schedules, including critical path analysis and analysis of changes ;
· Plan and lead communication strategies for IT Infrastructure & Operations activities, ensuring seamless communication between all programs and projects teams, key stakeholders, and vendors ;
· Monitor progress against integrated program and project plans and oversee status reports of programs ;
· Implement and manage the risk management plan for IT Infrastructure & Operations, addressing and supporting recovery of risks and issues ;
· Oversee quality control of IT Operations & Infrastructure programs and projects, and enforce a phase-by-phase gate-keeping process ;
· Ensure the benefits of programs and projects are realized and tracked using KPIs ;
· Plan projects to support program implementations ;
· Schedule necessary workshops and meetings to support programs ;
· Challenge processes while maintaining strong relationships across the business and within IT Infrastructure & Operations delivery teams .
· Fluency in English(oral and written), and proficiency in another European language is a plus ;
· A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or another technical field ;
· At least 5 to 7 years of work experience in a primary consulting firm or the IT department of large corporations ;
· Substantial experience in hybrid cloud transformation and hybrid cloud adoption programs and projects;
· Significant experience in IT Operations transformations (such as Agile, DevOps, AIOps, NoOps, etc.)and their adoption programs and projects ;
· Detail-oriented and quality-focused with the ability to see the big picture ;
· Skilled in change management and resolving issues, with a results-oriented approach ;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence others ;
· Ability to work with cross-functional internal and external teams and manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously ;
· Ability to succinctly communicate complex information and concepts ;
· Strong skills in collaboration, program and project management, process improvement, and service improvement ;
· Highly organized and self-motivated ;
· Strong stakeholder management and relationship-building skills ;
· Committed to up holding company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork ;
· Adopts an inclusive mindset and promotes these behaviors within the organization .
· Right to work in Italy
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.