JOB NUMBER: JB03124
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV03552
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT Operations & Release Senior Manager
In line with the IT Strategy of the company, the IT Service Delivery Lead is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations in the Release Management area, supporting the complete software delivery life cycle. He will actively work with different IT and business teams from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases.
· Develop and implement processes for collecting data from business stakeholders on their satisfaction with the service delivery.
· Monitor the release strategy and deliverables by driving the quality management review process and the governance meetings, managing risks, and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
· Service Performance Reporting of the managed services provided by internal and external teams to meet the agreed KPIs /SLA/SLO.
· Accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated services.
· Identifies and manages service improvements to increase customer satisfaction and business services stability.
· Assist the delivery teams in preparing required documentation like HLD, LLD and Test Plan and prepares execution plan WBS needed for the project implementation and review the documents required to execute any minor or significant changes in the environment.
· Executive services analysis and reports for MGMT (creating and presenting regular services status reports to senior management).
· Develop and maintain working relationships with other departments and teams to ensure the effective implementation of core business strategies and procedures in the release management area
· Developing and handling contracts for commercial contractors.
· 5 to 7 years of proven experience as IT Service Delivery Manager.
· Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
· Fluent in English, oral and written (any other language is an advantage) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Capability to translate business requirements into technical specifications. Attention to detail, creativity and solution-oriented, with the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
· Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally in the organisation.
· Experience in supplier governance and services setup & management.
· Proven experience in Service Management, Service Delivery, Release Management framework and strategies
· ITSM ServiceNow Platform knowledge, any certification is an advantage that will be appreciated.
· CASM (Certified Agile Service Manager), COBIT, ITIL V.4 and common IT Service Management processes proved knowledge and experience, any certification is an advantage that will be taken into strict consideration during the selection.
· Proven experience in SLAs/OLAs Company Implementation, managing and monitoring to meet customer expectations in service delivery
· Experience in system integration of ServiceNow with other tools and platforms
· Experience in service procedures and flows developing, interfacing with provider/customers and maintaining internal documentation.
· Experience with IT Digital transformation, processes automation and improvements.
· Right to work in Italy
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.