JOB NUMBER: JB03368
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV03879
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT OPERATIONS AND RELEASE SENIOR MANAGER
MSC Cruises, the 3rd largest cruise operator globally, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Transition to Operations Lead to join our dynamic and international team in Naples. As IT Transition to Operations Lead, you will play a pivotal role in our digital transformation journey, supporting and improving IT operations processes and services in the field of Cloud technologies, InfraOps, Microservices and support of DevOps.
• Reporting directly to the local IT Infrastructure and IT Operations Manager
• Overseeing the governance of IT transition processes
• Supporting the design of the IT releases processes
• Ensuring smooth and efficient transition of IT projects to the operational phase
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve potential issues during the transition process
• Continuously improving transition processes and methodologies to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT transition, operations, or a related field
• Experience with InfraOps, DevOps and Agile engineering practices;
• Knowledge and experience of RedHat OpenShift, Microservices, Ansible, DB technologies and Azure Cloud solution
• Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus
• Strong understanding of IT intelligence observability, release processes, and IT architectures
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
• A proactive and results-driven approach to work
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred
•Right to work in Italy
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.