We are seeking a Revenue Manager to join our team and play a key role in maximizing net onboard revenue for MSC Cruises. As a Revenue Manager for Onboard Revenue, you will work closely with business unit leaders to manage product and service pricing, coordinate with Sales and Marketing to stimulate demand, and oversee a global set of products to ensure revenue targets are achieved. Your analytical skills and data-driven strategies will help us understand booking and purchase trends, identify opportunities for incremental revenue, and make informed decisions.By leveraging data sets and B.I. dashboards, you will identify opportunities for incremental revenue and will be given decision-making authority. Although the role is highly analytical by nature, our working environment is collaborative, and will require frequent coordination with multiple stakeholders, including people within Onboard Revenue, but also other divisions including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Commercial Planning, and Business Intelligence.
- Manage strategic pricing, discounting, and bundling of global products and services, including pre-cruise, onboard, and post-cruise sales.
- Optimize yields through data-driven inventory management.
- Liaise with various departments to ensure effective communication of pricing and promotional campaigns, targeting appropriate markets and booking channels.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitor prices and products.
- Ensure promotions and pre/post add-ons are well represented for all MSC products and services.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to improve and develop our approach to advertising large promotions, ensuring product placement and focus.
- Analyze booking trends and pacing schedules to assess progress towards revenue goals, recommending pricing and marketing changes as necessary.
- Coordinate with operations teams to design and confirm new promotional campaigns and communicate details to relevant groups.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for new products, services, and packages to enhance product appeal, satisfaction, and revenue.
- Quote incentive group and charter business opportunities.
- Deliver frequent performance updates to key stakeholders, including senior leadership.
–Minimum of 7 years of experience in revenue management, marketing, and process improvement.
–At least 2 years of managerial experience.
–Fluent in English; proficiency in Italian and/or French is a plus.
–Familiarity with revenue management, sales, and marketing concepts in the travel industry.
–Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze large volumes of data independently.
–Advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUPs) and working knowledge of database and report writing tools.
–Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
–Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
–Strong leadership, people management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
–Ability to resolve issues creatively and offer alternative solutions.
–Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in Data Science, Statistics, or a related field required; Master's degree preferred.
–Join our collaborative working environment and take on a rewarding role where you can make data-driven decisions, provide actionable recommendations, and contribute to the strategic direction of onboard revenue. This position offers growth opportunities within and outside the department.
EU passport or right to work in Switzerland.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.