JOB NUMBER: JB03474
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04048
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Pricing, RM and Business Analytics Senior Manager
Together with the team, the Pricing, Revenue Management and Business Analytics Expert determine, implement Pricing & Revenue Management Strategies and Processes, support Top Management decisions and other Departments with in-depth Analytics.
- Define Start Up Pricing for all new products and Coordinate its Implementation into the Systems with Business Integration and Inventory & Setup Teams. Includes pricing for Journey & Onboard Products.
- Price Steering, leveraging promotions and pricing structure, coordinating with the sales organization and Inventory & Setup Team.
- Coordinate the New Season Creation and Launch Phase with Itinerary Planning, Marketing, Sales, Setup, and Digital Teams. Definition of Extended/Grand Journeys, Start Up Allocation.
- Provide regular Competitive Intelligence Reports and Insights to Top Management and Sales.
- Define and Drive Upselling Strategy with Call Center and Onboard Teams.
- Coordinate Inventory Management & Optimization Tasks with Setup & Inventory Team (suites allocation, group probabilities, opening/closing suites availability, upselling opportunities and overbooking).
- Groups & Charter Pricing and Management, allocation, ad hoc charter quotation and options review.
- Lead IT Business Initiatives for Pricing & Revenue Management.
- Control Special Fare Programs Availability (Complimentary, Travel Advisor, Interlines, Casino VIP Players, Friends & Family, etc …).
- Support the elaboration of Short Term and Long Term, Booking Year and Arrival Year Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts in Coordination with corporate Finance. Includes Budget for Ticketing, Shorex and Pre & Post.
- Consolidate Data from multiple sources to create reporting tools and support analyses
- Fluent English;- Degree in Economics/Statistics;
- A previous revenue experience in the travel industry is considered a plus;
- Experience in the Luxury cruise industry is considered a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Results oriented;
- Flexible, reliable, proactive, open minded, fast learner, team worker.
right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.