JOB NUMBER: JB03599
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04216
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Corporate and Air Travel Services Senior Manager
The Air Specialist role is based in the Head Quarters of MSC Cruises in Geneva. Together with the Air Teams in HQ and worldwide, he/she is responsible for the smooth planning, sales and running of all flights for the Fly & Cruise Products.
• Support to flight planning
- Support the Corporate Air Senior Manager in coordinating with the Revenue Mgt and the Commercial Depts. in the creation of Fly & Cruise products
- Keeps information files always updated (Flights Plans per product and per Office, Flights Schedules, Costs files)
- Scouting areas of Company interest at Air Industry level (scheduled network, cost benchmark, studying opportunity of dedicated pricing, follow opening of new routes, etc)
• Coordination of service provider / local air teams
- Support the Corporate Air Senior Manager in cascading strategic decisions to have them executed in timely manner by Service Provider (Corporate Air Naples) to provide continuity between what decided centrally and actions to be taken
- Ensure communication flows and guarantee harmonization of technical and system procedures among all Air teams Worldwide.
• Ensuring air products availability for Sales
- Liaising with Strategic Pricing for the creation of Flights Pricing
- Checking proper Loading of Air Products and Monitoring of sales fluidity through all sales channels-
• Contracting and monitoring of T&Cs application
- Liaise with Legal Dept in following procedure for contract signing
- Keep contracts archives in proper order
- Identifying relevant information in case of need of operations revisions (reductions of allotments, charter diversions, chain reductions, etc)
- Monitoring GDS contract application (AMADEUS + TRAVELPORT)
• Sales Analysis
- Analyze sales data per Office and Destination
- Support the Corporate Air Senior Manager in preparing the Annual Budget
- Raise attention of RM and Commercial on critical situations such as shortage of flights capacity, over capacity and liaise with them in order to take corrective actions (releases, deviations, increases, etc.) in compliance with contracts Terms & Conditions.
- Produce reports on above activities
- Study new reporting tools or models in coordination with Business Intelligence
• Functional analysis for systems enhancement
- Supports IT in system enhancements as well in solving system disruptions and bugs fixing
- Works in close contact with Business Intelligence to perform checks on processes and data integrity
- Minimum of 5-year experience of flights reservations, Ticketing & Computer Reservations System (CRS);
- Excellent knowledge of Amadeus; additional knowledge of TRAVELPORT is a plus
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential; use of PowerPoint is considered a plus
- Strong phone/email contact handling skills and active listening;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while maintaining accuracy;
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Flight management within a Tour Operator and/or Group management within an Airline is highly recommended
- Excellent oral and written English; knowledge of a second language between Italian and French is considered a plus
Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.