JOB NUMBER: JB03618
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04253
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
As a Talent Acquisition Social Media Trainee you will play an important role in supporting MSC Cruises' talent acquisition team and our worldwide network by creating and executing social media strategies to attract top talent onboard. You will support our teams in building the employer brand and creating attractive visuals to promote MSC Cruises' career opportunities.
- Drive creative solutions showcasing MSC Cruises' employer brand, culture, and career opportunities across various social media platforms to increase our brand awareness and engage candidates globally.
- Create and manage different assets for both organic and sponsored posts across MSC Cruises' platforms and all our talent network (24 agencies around the world) based on recruiters' and hiring managers' needs.
- Audit MSC's social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other professional networking sites and report on relevant KPIs such as reach, likes, followers' growth, ER, CTR, CPC etc.
- Follow the latest trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in recruitment marketing to enhance MSC's talent acquisition efforts.
- Recommend innovative approaches to attract and engage candidates.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Strong understanding of social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content tailored to different target audiences.
- Creative mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Familiarity with the cruise industry or travel/hospitality sector is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Programs, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and PremierPro is a plus.
- An internship agreement with a school is required for this position.
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland for the duration of the internship (6 months minimum, can be extended)
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.