JOB NUMBER: JB03627
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04264
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Head of Global Media Relations & Brand PR
Based in the Company’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, the Brand PR Senior Specialist leads the delivery of the global Brand PR strategy, working in close collaboration with Marketing, Product teams and other functions across the business.
Reporting into the Head of Global Media Relations & Brand PR, this role will help increase global consumer facing brand awareness through media to support the continued growth of MSC Cruises and consolidate the brand awareness globally.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced brand PR professional with a passion for creating engaging brand content for media, an expert communicator with a proven track-record in creative storytelling.
The successful candidate is someone who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced international organization.
· Lead the development and delivery of the global brand strategy working in close collaboration with the Global Media Relations team;
· Work with key functions within the business to develop media facing content for new ships, both holistically and focussing on brand product pillars (food and beverage, entertainment, wellness, luxury, kids/family etc);
· Write global press releases relating to brand and product news;
· Create toolkits and assets for deployment in global markets – this includes development of fact sheets, press kits, infographics;
· Write creative briefs for external partners including photography, videography briefs as well as helping to coordinate the shoots where needed;
· Managing asset libraries and coordination of sharing of assets with other departments and markets;
· Work closely with the Global Media Relations team to ensure appropriate sharing and deployment of assets;
· Native English speaking required, with French or another European language an advantage;
· BA degree required, MA level an advantage;
· At least 5+ years of relevant media relations experience either in an agency or in-house;
· Experience in the travel or hospitality sector is required;
· Experience in the tourism / tourism product sector is required;
· Independent, self-starter, action and result oriented media relations professional;
· First-class written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
· Solutions-oriented approach to tasks with the ability to use initiative to problem-solve;
· Keen attention to detail with a critical thinking mindset;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly of PowerPoint and Excel – experience with design software an advantage;
· This role includes travel for events and other activities
EU-Passport / Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.