JOB NUMBER: JB03647
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04308
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT DEMAND AND DELIVERY MANAGER
• Engage with stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements, both functional and non-functional. This involves conducting interviews, workshops, and analyzing existing documentation to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the business needs. Map out and analyze current business processes and propose optimized future processes.
• Work closely with software developers, designers, and testers to ensure that the requirements are clearly understood and that the developed solutions meet the business needs.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels, including business users, project managers, and senior management, to ensure a shared understanding of requirements and project progress.
• 2 or 3 years of proven experience on managing own activities in medium to large size projects;
• 2 or 3 years of proven experience in multinational/consulting contexts;
• Great communication skills to relate to and communicate clearly with business and technical stakeholders;
• Solid process and workflowmapping experience;
• Solid technical background,with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and webtechnologies;
•Experience in analysis and development of RPA solutions using UI Path technology is a plus;
•Bachelor's degree required, degree in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent);
•Fluent in English both oral and written, Italian is a preference;
•Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude;
•Right to work in Italy;
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.