JOB NUMBER: JB03643
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04326
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Business Development Senior Manager
In line with current and future tourism trends, the Shore Excursions Marketing Specialist supports the department in planning, processing, and delivering any Marketing content and material to enhance information and promotions quality, both on board and ashore channels, aiming to exceed revenue and guests’ satisfaction objectives.
• Assist and coordinate the production and delivery of any shore excursion content and material aimed to improve communication and information provided to guests, as well as to enhance promotion of shore excursions available worldwide. This also includes selection of images and videos, review of written contents, collateral and promotional materials, and their application on board and in ashore channels (eg. B2C, B2B, MSC4ME, Brochures).
• In agreement with Shore Excursions Management follow the full cycle of requests for new or seasonal updates of marketing projects and collaterals (eg. Landing-pages, DEM, promotional collateral materials for on board use), from briefing and scheduling (to be maintained up to date), to delivery.
• Assist MSC marketing department to gather any shore excursions related information (highlights, POI, etc) to be used on MSC sales channels (B2B,B2C, MSC4ME, Brochures, etc).
• In collaboration with the Shore Excursions team and the Head Quarter Marketing Responsible create and maintain the marketing plan.
•Assist Shore Excursion team in the creation of Power point presentations for internal and external meetings (Markets, Clients, Colleagues, Management).
• Fluent English. Any other European language is an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing/content agency is an asset.
• Advance knowledge of Office package (mainly PowerPoint and Excel) and ability to use Adobe (or similar) to create, edit videos and materials.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders and willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills; Creativity and good sense for new topics as well as for a customer-oriented communication.
• Flexibility and ability to travel up to 5% of the time.
EU - Passport / Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.