JOB NUMBER: JB03673
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04343
ORGANIZATION: MSC Crociere S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
MSC Cruises, the world's 3rd largest cruise operator, is embarking on an ambitious 10-year investment plan of €13.6 billion, encompassing the construction of up to 17 new digitally advanced ships, state-of-the-art terminals, and other pivotal assets. As we steer towards transforming our business, we're building a modern, digitalized company where IT plays a central role in supporting this digital metamorphosis.
Joining MSC Cruises means stepping into a dynamic, international setting with the autonomy to shape and define the digital future of our organization. With the backing and breadth of a rapidly evolving global business, our environment is international, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and meritocratic.
We are seeking an experienced IT Enterprise Architecture Analyst for our Naples office, our primary service delivery hub. Your expertise and knowledge in Enterprise Architecture, including tools and framework like ServiceNow APM, LeanIX, TOGAF and ArchiMate, are vital for the role, making you the perfect fit.
This position is crucial as it offers support to our vital IT Enterprise Architecture department, placing you in a central role with immense potential for growth and career advancement.
To ensure the best work-life balance, we offer the option of hybrid working.
• Develop and maintain the organization's enterprise architecture strategy, aligning it with business objectives and IT initiatives.
• Collaborate with the Responsible of the IT Enterprise Architecture team to align architectural strategies with overall IT goals.
• To build and maintain an Enterprise application portfolio leveraging on tools like LeanIX and ServiceNow APM in order to build a proper Enterprise Architecture repository.
• Define and maintain the company's Enterprise Architecture roadmap, ensuring it aligns with the long-term business strategy.
• Stay updated on emergency technologies and industry trends, ensuring MSC Cruises remains at the forefront of digital transformation.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architect, developing insights on technology investments and strategies.
• Establish and maintain architecture governance processes, including architecture reviews, compliance checks, and documentation.
• Collaborate with business leaders to understand their requirements and project them in the Enterprise Architecture repository.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance and develop the application portfolio.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise IT architecture, with a focus on both on-premise and cloud models.
• Proven experience in the management of an Enterprise Architecture, with a minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience with enterprise architecture methodologies, such as TOGAF and Archimate.
• Proficiency in using architectural tools, with a strong preference for expertise in LeanIX and ServiceNow APM.
• Proven success in delivering end-to-end enterprise solutions, showcasing strong project management skills and expertise in architecturally sound capabilities and solutions.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field. Advanced certification are a plus.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in any additional European language is a plus.
• Right to work in Italy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.