JOB NUMBER: JB03695
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04372
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Head of Employee Engagement
The Employee Engagement Manager is a newly created role forming part of the Cruise Division’s Global Corporate Communications team, based at the Company’s Headquarters in Geneva and reporting to the Head of Employee Engagement. Together with the Head of Employee Engagement and the other Employee Engagement Manager, he/she will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of Employee Engagement strategy and Internal Communications initiatives for Cruise Division, with a primary focus on Explora Journeys, our new luxury brand. He/she will play an instrumental role in creating new ways of engaging Explora Journeys employees across the organization and adapting and improving existing internal communication channels across the Cruise Division. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and pro-active communications professional to make a real impact as the Cruises Division continues to grow.
- As a member of the Employee Engagement Team contribute to the development and manage implementation of the employee engagement and internal communications strategy;
- Lead day-to-day employee engagement initiatives and campaigns to ensure the Company’s culture, values and objectives are clearly communicated to employees both on board and ashore;
- Create and deliver content for internal communications channels taking into account current Company’s global goals as well as in-market business objectives;
- Work with internal departments to deliver relevant and high-impact high-value employee engagement initiatives;
- Work with the team in promoting internal communications’ best practices globally, and develop key relationships with both global and in-market colleagues and communications peers;
- Be actively involved in the set-up and continuous improvement of internal communications channels, with a core focus on the Company’s global Intranet;
- Take a hands-on approach in supporting further development of the company’s global Intranet to become a high-performing tool, able to both engage employees and provide them with the tools they need to do their jobs;
- Contribute to fostering a positive organizational culture and to uniting employees around a common Company’s culture, values and objectives;
- Lead the hands-on measurement of agreed upon success metrics.
- Native (or negotiation-level) English, knowledge of German, Spanish, French or Italian is an advantage;
- Communications professional with 8 years’ experience in Communications, ideally in Internal Communications or Employee Engagement;
– Luxury brand experience a bonus;
- Creative flair, with a strong eye for detail and the ability to think (and deliver) outside the box;
- Flexible with an unshakeable can-do attitude, he/she will bring energy, dynamism, and a robust approach to help the overall Communications team get things done;
- Ability to create high-impact content in English to engage the global workforce in the Company’s vision and values;
- Knowledge of multimedia content creation and modern web-based interfaces, including social sites;
- Dynamic, curious and quick-thinking individual;
- Pro-active team member, able to make recommendations or suggestions to improve Employee Engagement initiatives and move them forward with little supervision;
EU Passport / Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.