JOB NUMBER: JB03735
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04443
ORGANIZATION: MSC PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Director F&B Sourcing
The candidate will contribute to the efficiency of the F&B sourcing activity on global markets by implementing strategic sourcing actions to reach optimization and improvement at all levels.
The F&B Buyer will work with the team to researches, analyzes and forecasts current and future buying trends, markets, and products; develop and maintain commercial relationship with suppliers to ensure satisfactory F&B purchasing agreements reaching the best combination of quality, rates and services.
• Sources Food & Beverage products worldwide in line with expected target and in compliance with the company guidelines.
• Manages and builds appropriate commercial relationships with suppliers to develops strategic partnerships.
• Analyses suppliers’ quotations and bids, verifies products specifications and negotiates terms & conditions.
• Evaluating market trends, proactively suggests innovative solutions and products and uses market research to strategically plan future purchases.
• Produces Analytics reports and maintains accurate records.
• Proactively works with Logistics and supply to achieve best possible procurement agreements.
• Previous experience in the role, minimum 3 years;
• Experience in the Food & Beverage sector and comprehensive understanding of Food & Beverage strategic sourcing and market trends;
• Fluent English, any additional language is an advantage;
• Good Excel skills, knowledge of procurement e-platforms is an advantage;
• Degree in Economics, Gastronomic Sciences, Procurement Management, Business Management;
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret quotation data and logistics options;
• Very good negotiating and communication skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Availability to travel.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.