JOB NUMBER: JB02273
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04452
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Digital Senior Lead
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Digital Marketing Analytics professional to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys” to support the development of a coherent system of analysis, measurement plan, KPIs and tracking tools to collect insights and assess performance of brand digital owned channels.
Explora Journeys is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, European luxury brand, imagined in the heart of Swiss Hospitality and luxury in Geneva. Leveraging our parent company MSC Group`s hundreds of years of maritime expertise, our fleet of four ships (currently in the pipeline) are being built and designed in a totally different and unique way that will transform and define the cruise experience, creating a category of its own, appealing to the next generation of luxury travelers.
• Define digital owned channels analytics approach and processes liaising with key internal stakeholders and agencies;
• Analyze the performance of the digital activities (B2C and B2B) and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports;
• Proactively recommend and align with the digital team to build the data strategy and define tracking plans;
• Lead the design and creation of dashboards and reports guiding the adoption of tools by the teams;
• Work closely with IT to maximize dashboards automation, deploy efficient monitoring solutions, secure data quality and create JIRA tickets to report analytics issues;
• Support business owners with analysis about performance and turn analysis results into actionable insights and optimization roadmap;
• Measure site and campaigns performance, analyze customer behavior and trends, make recommendations to top management;
• Cross-teams collaboration to build an end solution that empowers the acquisitions marketing team to provide accurate and timely return on investment measurements media mix modeling, and optimization opportunities;
• Implement web analytics tools to collect new source of insights;
• Liaise with the consultancy agency to maintain the documented tagging plan, guarantee the implementation of new tracking and coordinate internally;
• Identify data sources with related platforms, audit their set-up and propose optimizations.
• A minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in Digital Analytics;
• A combination of solid technical skills with business acumen and demonstrate to impact on business decision via solid data analytics;
• Fluent English, knowledge of any other European language is considered an advantage;
• Proficiency in Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and Google Analytics;
• Knowledge of GTM and SAP Business Object a plus;
• Master’s in Data Analytics, Statistics, Digital, Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.