JOB NUMBER: JB03752
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04459
ORGANIZATION: MSC PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: F&B Budget & Controlling Coordinator
Working with relevant parties in the business, monitors Fleet F&B revenues and costs, analyses business trends and provides accurate and timely F&B reporting (monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
• Analyses historical data, costs & revenues data and passengers forecast per ship;
• Prepares all needed data analysis for the yearly budget process to ensure accurate and solid forecast simulations, as well as monthly and quarterly updates for the F&B department;
• Using company financial systems, monitors F&B costs & revenues and prepares updates to be submitted to the F&B Budget & Controlling Coordinator;
• Prepares presentations as needed to show costs & revenues analysis and specific projects impact;
• Working with Ships Inventory and Accounting dpts., monitors ship operational costs & revenue trends for the whole fleet;
• Prepares business case simulations to facilitate the decision-making process for strategic projects;
• Proactively proposes action to the Team based on the insights learn in the analysis phase;
• Participates in cross-functional business projects and perform ad hoc analysis upon request;
• Extracts and analyses all relevant information from various IT sources and support the Team in translating data into concrete actions;
• Supports the team in month end closing, forecasting activities and any other need.
• Previous working experience in Analyst role, ideally within the cruise sector;
• Fluent English. Any additional language is an advantage;
• Excel advanced user, knowledge of BO, QSENSE and POWER BI are an advantage;
• Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Engineering;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good understanding of budget & forecasting process;
• Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and follow-up;
• Target oriented and proven ability to work under pressure.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.