The AWT Engineer is required to relieve Daily Engineer Officer, to perform Engine Watch/Keeping and responsible for daily maintenance and operations of the engineering and technical aspect of the vessel.
By mutual arrangement with the Staff Engineer, to be on board the vessel at any time the Staff Engineer is absent from the ship.
• Inspects all related works in progress, and on completion, assures that manpower is fully utilized, that work is executed properly in accordance with acceptable standards.
• During the Watch he/she has to control the proper disposal of all refuse, rags etc. to avoid fire and other hazards during and after work
• Ensures the correct maintenance of the vessel through routine inspections, reporting any non conformities in writing.
• Trains subordinates to follow safe working practices, ensures that functions are fully recognized bye ach person and that work is done in a manner that conforms to established company standards.
• Operates with the full consideration for the comfort of Guests - this is a prime consideration of the Company
Extensive experience with diverse Luxury/Premium hospitality venues in the dining operations.
• Previous experience in Start Ups/Pre-openings is an advantage
• Excellent management and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven.
• Possess a valid passport and seaman book.
• Certification (including visas etc.) as required by STCW 95 regarding certification for this position and all documents in force at the time of employment to comply with the Flag State requirements of the ship
Computer literacy and ability to operate office equipment.
Basic Windows based programs knowledge.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.