We are seeking a highly skilled Technical Architect to design and implement complex software solutions. The Technical Architect will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create technical designs and provide guidance to developers throughout the development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, and experience in leading development teams.
•Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create technical designs and provide guidance to developers throughout the development lifecycle;
•Ensure that technical designs align with the organization's overall architecture standards and best practices;
•Define and enforce coding standards, development methodologies, and testing approaches;
•Provide technical guidance and coaching to development teams;
•Conduct code reviews to ensure high-quality code and adherence to coding standards;
•Identify and mitigate technical risks;
•Work with project management teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget;
•Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development;
•Design and implement complex software solutions that meet business requirements.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written);
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
• Proven experience as a Technical Architect or a similar role;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consultant company or a large organization, demonstrating a track record of successful project management and technical leadership;
• Proven experience in software design and development using Java, J2EE, and Open source java stacks and dev ecosystems;
• Expert in building applications based on micro services architecture and Service-oriented architecture (OpenShift, Kubernetes, and Elastic Stack are a plus);
• Knowledge of cloud computing technologies (Azure is a plus);
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies and NoSql Databases;
• Proven expertise in AGILE methodologies and strong understanding of AGILE principles and practices (KANBAN and SAFe are a plus);
• Knowledge in integration layers and in DEVOPS Tools (GITLAB, NEXUS, SONAR);
• Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal relationship skills.
Right to work in Italy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.