JOB NUMBER: JB03844
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04596
ORGANIZATION: MSC PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS S.P.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT Procurement & Logistic Sr Demand & Delivery Mg.
The Procurement and Logistic System Analyst will support the transformation and evolution of Supply Chain IT architecture, including the migration of vessels and shoreside location to new procurement and logistic solution during the next two years. In this role he will be responsible to drive the configuration of new systems accordingly with business requirements, and to facilitate the adoption by the whole community of business users.
• Collect and manage business requirements for new systems being implemented.
• Gives support in defining solution architecture and configurations aligned to business requirements.
• Gives support to the design of interfaces and of integration architecture.
• Gives support to business departments involved in the creation and the management of relevant master data (products, vendors, price lists.
• Support the change management workstream through training and documentation.
• Provides support and advice to the on-board departments for new procedures adoption.
• Degree in technical / informatics
• Previous experience in one of big consultant firm is a plus
• Experience in similar roles or equivalent with IT Applications for Cruise Lines or Hotel Operations
• Working knowledges of specific applications such as: POS Systems, SPMS, Crunchtime, EGS Calcmenu, TCPOS or similar, is a plus
• Oracle, SQL/MySQL DB Language skills
• Previous experience in Cruise industry is a strong plus.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills
• Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
• Fluent English and Italian (Spoken and written)
EU-Passport / Right to work in Italy
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.