JOB NUMBER: JB03880
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04648
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Digital Senior Lead
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Digital Acquisition professional to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys” to support the development of our B2C digital media campaigns in all markets and our SEO action plan, and assess performances of those paid media and organic search channels.
Explora Journeys is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, European luxury brand, imagined in the heart of Swiss Hospitality and luxury in Geneva. Leveraging our parent company MSC Group's hundreds of years of maritime expertise, our fleet of four ships (currently in the pipeline) are being built and designed in a totally different and unique way that will transform and define the cruise experience, creating a category of its own, appealing to the next generation of luxury travelers.
• Build and update the global digital media plan on 20 markets and 5 languages
• Track and measure our KPIs: awareness, website traffic, lead generation and booking conversions
• Prepare monthly reports of our key activations and share our results internally to the relevant stakeholders
• Validate the setup and launch of new digital campaigns in the activated channels (digital display, paid social, SEA)
• Challenge and work in close collaboration with our media agencies
• Brief new content creation for digital advertising and ensure the quality of our advertising content
• Update and ensure the quality of our journeys ads catalog
• Propose and launch new initiatives (new channel, new campaign)
Search Engine Optimization
• Define the priority keywords to focus on for our key markets
• Analyze the performance of our core keywords and find new opportunities
• Keep track of the SEO action for UX and technical improvements
• Perform a website SEO audit after each key website release using our tool
• Update the website to optimize its content for search engines with the support of our SEO agency
• You have at least 2 years’ experience in Digital Advertising or SEO (either brand or agency)
• You have a master degree in Business or Digital Marketing
• You have a professional English level and also speak German, Italian, Spanish or French
• You master Excel (best practices, pivot table, vlookup formulas)
• Experience with SEMrush and Google Analytics is a plus
• You know the main principles of data visualization and can work on dashboards platforms like Datastudio
• You are comfortable with presentations (oral and using Power Point)
Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.