JOB NUMBER: JB03881
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04649
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruzeiros Do Brasil LTDA.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Sales Coordinator
The Sales Executive manages and develops a portfolio of travel agencies within the designated geographical area by growing sales, increasing the number of active travel agencies, and providing day-to-day support for booking related issues and training in products and services. We are looking for one Sales Executive for the Santa Catarina State.
• Grows sales of own travel agencies’ portfolio and increases the number of active travel agencies to achieve Brazil Office’s revenue budgeted expectations;
• Maintains and nurtures relationships with existing portfolio of accounts by planning, preparing for and performing independently regular on-site visits. Analyses, steers and reports on accounts’ sales trends and performance;
• Presents and convinces accounts to advertise, communicate and sell MSC Cruzeiros’ latest sales offers, especially promotions;
• Identifies new opportunities for upsell or related products such as excursions, travel insurances or onboard products & services;
• Identifies, evaluates, and gears up new travel agency accounts or sales partnerships such as MICE business. Monitors and reports on competitors’ actions in the respective geographical area;
• Provides own travel agencies’ portfolio with day-to-day support for bookings related issues and training in products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and retention;
• Answers and handles bookings related issues of accounts (per email, phone, WhatsApp etc.). Follows up with relevant internal counterparts (Sales Support, Operations and Contact Centres, etc.) regarding customers’ complaints and claims;
• Participates and presents during events organized by travel agencies to develop MSC Cruzeiros’ products and services awareness and image. Attends trade fair and other exhibitions;
• Coordinates and implements trainings in products and services for travel agencies. Organizes and leads familiarization trips;
• Ensures travel agencies are stocked and properly displaying MSC Cruzeiros’ marketing and decoration materials.
• Graduates from the Tourism career. (not exclusive);
• Experience in the field of international tourism;
• English language – advanced;
• Previous experience in agency attention;
• Portfolio of own clients (not exclusive);
• Residence in Florianopolis or Itajaí’s region;
• Results-driven attitude, strong at building relationship, demonstrated robust negotiation skills;
• Ability to work independently. Willingness to travel daily.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.