JOB NUMBER: JB03882
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04650
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruzeiros Do Brasil LTDA.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: HR Manager
In line with MSC Cruises procedures and local legislation, the Junior HR Analyst – South America provides excellent HR services to the MSC Cruises organization in South America to recruit, train, and develop highly engaged employees.
• Management of all the South America processes linked to the recruitment of new employees to attract best candidates and to ensure efficient hand-over between employees;
• Manages the recruitment and selection, arranges suitable selection methods, provides all candidates with constructive feedback;
• Identify training needs, plan and implement programs for the continuous development of employees;
• Advises management on giving performance review feedback and individual development requirements derived from performance review process and one to one review;
• Support for local management and corporate head office for employment law issues such as flexible working, discipline and grievance, health and safety, maternity/adoption/paternity leave, and general issues;
• Evaluate and promote initiatives to improve the work environment and employee satisfaction;
• Facilitate communication between the team and the company, ensuring transparency and alignment;
• Guide and integrate new employees into the company's culture, values, policies, and processes;
• Create, implement, adapt, and update local and corporate internal policies related to behavior, administration, ethics, diversity, and inclusion, among others;
• Manage benefit programs, such as health plans/programs, dental assistance, meal vouchers, transportation and, others benefit;
• Provides employees with an excellent administration service to ensure accuracy and reliability of the HR processes;
• Liaises with external payroll provider to ensure the correct remuneration of employees;
• Works on Local and Global HR projects according to needs from HO and HR Manager requests.
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Excellent oral and written Spanish and English;
• Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or related areas;
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office 365;
• Solid knowledge of Brazilian employment law and HR best practice (extensive working practice applying these standards) and experience in drafting policies, procedures and service level agreements;
• Very good communication skills and abilities to influence others, while building exceptional relationships across different functions and at all levels;
• Proactive approach and problem-solving attitude together with the drive to change and improve the level of business support;
• Excellent organization with a sense of urgency and priority;
• Positive ambassador of Human Resources best practices, strong work ethic and outstanding attention to detail.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.