JOB NUMBER: JB03571
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04671
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Guest Relations Director
As the ultimate onboard Ambassador for excellent customer service who actively monitors comments from guests, the Guest Feedback Manager owns the “Problem Resolution” process onboard, providing feedback to Corporate Teams to remove friction points in the Guest Experience and Guest Journey.
• Ensuring all guest complaints and requests are handled promptly and efficiently.
• Holding Shipboard leaders accountable on closing the loop on all open Guest Service Requests and issues.
• Driving daily Morning meeting on Daily issues and feedback to Guests.
• Owning and governing the “Total Guest Satisfaction” process onboard.
• Interacting with all shipboard departments to ensure all issues are tracked and logged in our Otalio/Fidelio systems.
• Providing analytics and deep insights to all shipboard department heads on Medallia results and written direct feedbacks.
• Actively monitoring ships’ specific on Social media and forum channels.
• Creating vital bridge with Shoreside Product Team & Guests Experience Team and aligns on out of the ordinary compensation.
• Training departments on Master of Excellence program and Problem Resolution and governs qualitative input and classification of issues.
• Passion for Customer Service and Guest Satisfaction.
• 3 years or more in a customer service managerial position in the cruise industry or luxury hotels.
• Bachelor’s in hospitality, and/or at least 4 years in shipboard experience in a front of the house position.
• Full understanding of the NPS metric and able to demonstrate constant growth in previous employments.
• Full recognition in our brand culture “Wherever we are, our Guests and MSC people feel that their happiness, satisfaction and safety are our priority”.
• MS Office.
• Superuser of Fidelio/Otalio systems.
• The ability to speak, read and write in English as it is the working and safety language of the Company.
• The ability to speak, read and write in any other major language (Italian, German, Spanish,Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese etc.) is considered a major advantage.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.