JOB NUMBER: JB03910
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04680
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruise Management UK Ltd
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Legal Director
MSC Cruise Management UK is looking for a driven Legal Claims Manager, ideally with experience in the cruise industry and in personal injury matters to join their busy legal and insurance team.
Candidates shall be able to handle a variety of shipping related claims, complex personal injury claims with minor supervision and to liaise with opponent lawyers, insurers, agencies, ship command and other departments.
- Autonomously handles Admiralty Matters
- Handles Personal Injury Claims
- Liaises with opponent lawyers, medical and crew departments, P&I Insurers, Agents and P&I Correspondents
- Has sound knowledge of shipping agreements, contracts of employment of crew, CBA, ITF, PEME regulations on the safety of life at sea
- Reports directly to the Legal Director
- Provides trends and statistic of pending matters, Personal Injury cases and budgeting potential costs.
- English as first working language (knowledge of second language would be an advantage)
- Maritime and legal studies are preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the Cruise industry preferred
- Knowledge of Personal Injury matters
- Some work based travel may be required.
- Full Right to Work in the UK required
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.