Ships Experience, Entertainment background
JOB NUMBER: JB02607
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04687
ORGANIZATION: MSC Malta Seafarers Co. Ltd (on board job)
BUSINESS AREA: Hotel
LINE MANAGER: Cruise Director
Supervise and manage the entertainment program and activities of the Entertainment team for the Guests’ enjoyment. Full co-operation with Cruise Director, with ability to replace her/him at any moment in public duties.
• Support the Cruise Director in the artistic direction of the entire Department.
• Lead the Entertainment team, with the objective to provide high class entertainment and Guests involvement throughout the Cruise.
• Motivates, trains and coaches the Entertainment Team.
• Provides the forthcoming cruise entertainment program for approval of the Cruise Director.
• Demonstrates ability to entertain, communicate and socialize with persons of all ages and backgrounds.
• Fluent English and at least 2 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School diploma;
• Proven experience and expertise as Entertainer in a similar working environment at sea or ashore.
• Proven successful background as a presenter (on stage or visual media);
• Ability to work in a harmonious productive team environment.
• Ability to build effective and clear communication with the onboard management and with the land based offices;
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.