JOB NUMBER: JB03914
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04689
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Chief Customer Journey Cruise Division
Together with the Chief Customer Journey Cruise Division, the Customer Journey Intern is responsible to enhance the Suite Experience Project. He/she plays an instrumental role in following up the workstreams and ensure that deliverables timeline is respected within the Suite Experience project. Moreover, the Customer Journey Intern will support the initiatives related to Customer Journey Root Cause projects regarding pre-cruise, onboard and post-cruise customer journey phases.
• Works with internal stakeholders to ensure that deliverables deadlines for Suite Experience Project are respected;
• Coordinates meetings related to Suite Experience Project working streams;
• Follows up different Suite Experience Project working streams while keeping UpToDate project management documentation;
• Assists the Customer Journey Team in carrying out analysis and presentations related to the customer journey root cause projects;
• Supports day-to-day Customer Journey current initiatives and campaigns to enhance the pre-cruise, onboard and post-cruise Customer Experience;
• Takes a hands-on approach in supporting the Customer Journey Team in supporting the further enrichment of the pre-cruise, onboard and post-cruise Customer Experience.
• Bachelor or Master Level in Hospitality studies;
• A previous experience or internship in Customer Experience is a strong advantage;
• Native (or business-level) English, knowledge of German, Spanish, French or Italian is an advantage;
• Adept at using the latest Microsoft Office tools and have good understanding of figures and interrelationships;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of CRM platforms is considered an advantage;
• Creative flair, Strong analytical skills with a strong eye for detail and the ability to think (and deliver) outside the box;
• Results-oriented ability to handle multiple tasks and work to precise timelines;
• Flexible with an unshakable can-do attitude, he/she will bring energy, dynamism, and a robust approach to help the overall Customer Journey Team;
• The ideal candidate should be available to start in March and should be able to sign an internship agreement with MSC Cruises.
EU Passport/ Right to work in Switzerland.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.