JOB NUMBER: JB03899
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04710
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Head of Global Media Relations & Brand PR
Based in the Company’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, the Global Media Relations & Brand PR Senior Specialist will support the delivery of the team’s strategy and market management, working in close collaboration with Marketing, Product departments and country-specific PR teams worldwide.
Reporting into the Head of Global Media Relations & Brand PR, this role will help increase global consumer facing brand awareness through media to support the continued growth of MSC Cruises and consolidate the brand awareness globally.
We are looking for a hands-on and organised PR professional with experience creating engaging brand content for media.
The successful candidate is someone who will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced international organisation.
• Support the development and delivery of the team’s global strategy working in close collaboration with Marketing
• Work with key functions within the business to develop media facing content for new ships, both holistically and focusing on brand product pillars (food and beverage, entertainment, wellness, luxury, kids/family etc.)
• Write global press releases relating to brand and product news
• Create toolkits and assets for deployment in global markets – this includes development of fact sheets, press kits, infographics, videos
• Write creative briefs for external partners including photography, videography briefs as well as helping to coordinate the shoots where needed
• Help coordinate the efforts of the in-country PR teams and ensure alignment between global and local communications initiatives
• Support sharing of best practices across the communications network and help to foster collaborative global ways of working
• Tracking of results and compiling coverage reports
• Support with the planning, delivery and logistics of country-specific and global group press trips and media events
• Native-level English with another European language an advantage
• BA degree required, MA level an advantage
• At least 5 years of relevant media relations/brand experience either in an agency or in-house
• Experience in the travel or hospitality sector is an advantage
• Independent, self-starter, action and result oriented media relations professional
• First-class written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Solutions-oriented approach with the ability to use initiative to problem-solve
• Keen attention to detail with a critical thinking mindset
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly of PowerPoint and Excel – experience with design software an advantage
• This role includes travel for events and other activities
EU Passport/ Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.