JOB NUMBER: JB03982
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04760
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruise Management UK Ltd
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: Manager, Itinerary Management
You will develop and review Itineraries for the MSC fleet, using professional nautical tools and company developed software to achieve short, mid, and long-term optimization in performing the best Itinerary possible from a Nautical perspective; having in mind the commercial aspect, the timing, the mileage and taking into consideration the optimal engine configuration and relative fuel consumption.
· Assists the Manager in the preparation/study/analysis of future Itineraries strategy, identifying the best possible Itinerary, from a Nautical perspective, using professional Nautical tools as Naviplanner, to get the most accurate Itinerary profile.
· Prepares & Propose new Itineraries when required.
· Monitoring the DTS database in the specific nautical information: Manoeuvring/transit time – Distance P2P.
· Maintains updated the Naviplanner and check its proper functionality.
· Prepares Maps of the Itinerary for commercial purposes.
· Monitoring alignment of the Standard Route with the Route used from the ship.
· Verify the ships send all the routes when necessary and cross check all information is updated included the Ship’s Voyage Schedule.
· Verify the Ship’s Voyage Schedule are filled correct.
· Manage the Fleet Standard Route when required
· Excellent English and communication skills combined with the ability to work in team.
· Working experience in cruise industry, and good knowledge of Nautical skills.
· Consolidate knowledge of Nautical planning strategy and correlated activities;
· Advance skills in excel, word, power point. Confident with office automation systems for data analysis and data presentations;
· Excellent listener and proactive learner, willing to increase own knowledge in planning methodology, technology, and ship performance management;
· Top team worker, with prominent team building skills;· Capability to fully assist/cooperate/support Manager, Itinerary Management in well performing his duties;
· Able to work independently, outstanding decision-making skills, under Manager , Itinerary Management responsibility and always in line with Company Regulation/Standard.
· Excellent analytical, dynamical thinking and problem-solving skills;
· Proactive, curious, and open mind attitude in order to always have the improvement of the result as a target;
· Proficient in documentation preparation and good skills in archiving data;
· As the job follows the Fleet deployment, it is essential to be available to work outside typical office hours, ex. over the weekend/bank holiday when required;
The existing right to work in the UK preferred.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.