JOB NUMBER: JB01737
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV04762
ORGANIZATION: MSC Cruises S.A.
BUSINESS AREA: Office
LINE MANAGER: IT Digital Channels Senior Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a world IT Project Lead – Digital Channel to join our newly created luxury travel brand “Explora Journeys” to manage the IT services related to the digital channels management which include both customers and guest experience.
You will support the creation of new projects and the consolidation of existing ones on land-based and on-board e-commerce platforms serving our guests and customers.
• Design and drive the implementation and the evolution of digital channels platforms matching the business requirements and customer expectations at best;
• Ensure a high level of internal customer satisfaction for the provision of IT services;
• Understand the product/service structure and all business-related aspects;
• Ensure a strong delivery process from the business requirements collection to the delivery;
• Drive innovation for a transversal functional domain by closely monitoring technology trends and understanding their impact on our business processes;
• Drive vendors engagement ensuring effective negotiation in conjunction with other internal stakeholders (legal, procurement, business stakeholders).
• Effectively communicate with stakeholders, partners, vendors.
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT e-commerce strategy and digital transformation in B2C and B2B channels;
• Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT project management and digital platforms implementation/evolution;
• Fluent in English, oral and written. Any other language is an advantage;
• Exhibit excellent analytical skills
• Experience in Adobe Experience Platform as well as CMS/customers databases integrations is a strong plus
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Experience in on-board digital channels application.
Right to work in Switzerland
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.